2019 ICOBMIT 12th International Conference on Business, Management and Information technology
19-21 DECEMBER 2020
CO HOST BY ASSOCIATION OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT
Guideline For Ph.D. Thesis Award
1. The contest is open to full-time faculty members/ research scholars of B-Schools located anywhere in the world.
2. One soft copy of abstract/ executive summary of the Ph.D. thesis duly typed in double space must be submitted in Time New Roman, Font Size 12, in MS-Word by the contestants.
3. The abstract/summary should contain the topic of the thesis, rationale, objectives, methodology (study, design, sample and tools), striking findings and implications of the study.
4. To be eligible for admission to the contest, the Ph.D. degree must have been awarded between January 2014
- Dr. Davish Jain, Chairman-Governing Body, Prestige Education Society
- Gai Sin, Liem Ph.D, Director of AIBPM, Indonesia
- Dr. S.G. Deshmukh, Director, ABV-IIITM, Gwalior, India
- Dr. G. Raguram, Director, IIM-Bangalore, India
- Dr. VK Malhotra, Professor and Member Secretary, ICSSR, Delhi; President, Indian Economic Association, India
- Dr. Gautam Sinha, Director, IIM-Kashipur, India
- Dr. Dogan Gursoy, Professor, Taco Bell Distinguished Professor, Washington State University, WA
- Dr. Nimit Chowdhary, Professor, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi
- Dr. Justin Paul, Professor, Graduate School of Business, University of PR, USA.
- Dr. Shyam S. Lodha, Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
- Dr. Sanjeev Prashar, Professor, IIM-Raipur, India
- Dr. Umesh Holani, Professor, SOS in CBS, Jiwaji University, Gwalior, MP.
- Dr. S. K. Singh, Head & Dean, SOS in CBS, Jiwaji University, Gwalior
- Dr. Yogesh Upadhyay, Head & Dean, School of Studies (Management), Jiwaji University, Gwalior
- Dr. Yogesh Kumar Dwivedi, Professor, Swansea University, Swansea, Wales, UK
- Dr. Suvijna Awasthi, Professor, School of Studies,Management, Jiwaji University, Gwalior
- Dr. Jochen Wirtz, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Dr. K. S. Thakur, Professor, HOD SOS in CBS, Jiwaji University, Gwalior, (M.P.)
- Dr. Seema Gupta, Associate Professor, IIM-B, India
- Dr. Prasadini Gamage, Professor, University of Kelaniya,Sri Lanka
- Dr. Harsh Dwivedi, Director, R.A. Poddar Institute of Management, Rajasthan University, Jaipur.
- Dr. DK Madaan, Professor and Head, School of Social Sciences, Punjabi Universtiy, Patiliya; Secretary, Indian Economic Association, India
- Mr. Puneet Singh Bhatia, Director, Axtria Inc, India
- Dr. Marianna Sigala, Professor, University of South Australia, Australia
- Dr. Sanjay Sehgal, Professor, Department of Financial Studies, University of Delhi, India
- Dr. AKM Tafzal Haque, Professor, Department of Management, University of Chittagong, Bangladesh
- Dr Manoj Madhava Gore, Professor, Dept. of CSE,MNNIT, Allahabad, India
- Dr. Robert L. Williams, Jr., Sigmund Weis School of Business, Susquehanna University, USA
- Dr. M. Alfred, Dean, Faculty of Management, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka
- Prof. NR Bhanumurthy, Professor, Nationaal Institute of Public Finance and Policy, India.
- Prof. Enrique Bonsón, Professor, University of Huelva, Spain.
- Prof. M. Venkateshwarlu, Executive Secretary, AIMS,Hydrabad, India
Prestige Institute of Management GwaliorAirport Rd, D.D. Nagar, Deen Dayal Nagar, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh 474020, IndiaIndiaWebsite
One of India’s most famous cities, Agra is home to the breathtaking white- Marble Taj Mahal, a truly magnificent Mughal riverside Mausoleum and World Heritage Site. Agra lies in the state of Uttar Pradesh, North of India, and this region is home to less than three designed World Heritage Sites.