BOOK PUBLICATION BY PALGRAVE AIBPM
Do you want to publish your book? AIBPM Publisher cooperates with Palgrave Macmillan Publisher now help researchers/authors/lecturers to publisher their book
What we would be interested in publishing are narrower edited volumes comprising the best papers of the conference within a specific theme and discipline. This potential volume should consist of an introductory chapter that clearly states the theorectical framework that the work adopts, and perhaps 7 to 10 chapters of about 5000 to 8000 words each.
Should this be of interest, please feel free to drop me an e-mail and we could discuss further.
- Peer-review can take anywhere between 3 weeks to a month and a half
- With positive reviews, internal approval (Palgrave Macmillan) and contract signing can take another 2 weeks
- Completion of manuscript (You can let us know how long you need, and that deadline would be included in the contract)
- Manuscript check upon completion (2 weeks)
- Production (about 4.5 months)
- Availability of hardcopies (about two weeks after production is complete)
- On indexing, please note that the published edited volumes needs to be submitted to Thomson Reuters for its consideration and acceptance. All books published with us will be automatically submitted. Whether the book is indexed or not will depend entirely on Thomson Reuters and we has no control over this. We would know if it has been included four months after publication
1. Name and affiliation
2. Idea (min 200 words) that inform the content of your book
3. Your book's target market
4. If your book is consist of your research paper then you need at least 10 journal papers (in same theme)
Note: conference papers is accepted. The priority is papers from ICPM conference. Please check the conference schedule below: