The 7th Regional Accounting Conference in 2020 with the theme "Innovation in Accounting Learning and Practices for Increasing Accountants Competence Towards Golden Indonesia 2045, Mbois Ker!".
20-21 October 2020
We are happy to announce that The 2020 Regional Accounting Conference (KRA) that held by the Faculty of Economics and Business, State University of Malang (FEB UM) & collaborated with AIBPM.
The KRA is an event of the Indonesian Institute of Accountants, the Compartment of Educational Accountants (IAI KAPd) in collaboration with several universities in Indonesia with the aim of being a forum for academics and practitioners to conduct and discuss empirical and practical studies in the realm of scientific disciplines. accounting. The study was carried out in order to maintain continuity between the world of academia and the profession with the emerging and developing practices and issues in accounting. This KRA is held continuously every year in mutual cooperation by universities in East Java. The following are KRAs that have been held:
- KRA I in 2014 with the theme "Accounting for Welfare" was held at FEB Airlangga University
- KRA II 2015 with the theme "Accounting Education Development Strategy in the Era of the ASEAN Economic Community" was held at FEB Kanjuruhan University Malang.
- KRA III 2016 was held in Jember City with the theme Green Accounting and Forensics to Respond to the Dynamics of Global Change "
- KRA IV 2017 carries the theme "The Role of Accountants in Realizing Good Public Governance in the Era of Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)" which was held at the Faculty of Economics, State University of Surabaya.
- KRA V 2018 took place at Brawijaya University Malang with the theme "Contemporary Crisis in Accounting: Dealing with Energy Sustainability and Financial Technology".
- KRA VI 2019 was held at STIESIA Surabaya with the theme "Accounting Disruption:" Come on, One Guts Recording "Towards the Industrial Revolution 4.0."
In 2020, KRA is entering its 7th period which will be held at the Faculty of Economics and Business, State University of Malang (FEB UM) & collaborated with AIBPM with the theme:
" Innovation in Accounting Learning and Practices for Increasing Accountants Competence Towards Golden Indonesia 2045, Mbois Ker!".
Presenter Participants : IDR 250,000
Non-Speaker Participants: IDR 150,000
Overses : USD 75
Payment method via transfer to Bank Mandiri a.n. IAI KAPD EAST JAVA
- Certificates and Credit Points
- Seminar Kit, Snack and Lunch
- Opportunities for Publication in a National Accredited Journal (Sinta 2) or a Reputable International Journal (Emerald Publishing)
- All Papers are Accepted Published in WOS Indexed Proceedings (Web of science), or journals that are members of the IAI KAPd Accounting Journal Alliance
- Prize of IDR 5,000,000 for the Best Paper
THEME & TRACKS
The main commitee members for this 2020 KRA conference are:
- Dr. Cipto Wardoyo, S.E., M.Pd, M.Si. Ak., CA Dean of Economic Faculty of Malang State University
- Dr. Agus Hermawan, GradDipMgt., M.Si, MBus, Senior Lecturer of Malang State University
- Dr. Hadi Sumarsono, S.T., M.Si, Lecturer of Malang State University
- Slamet Fauzan, S.Pd., M.Pd, Lecturer of Malang State University
- Aulia Azzardina, S.E., M.Sc, Lecturer of Malang State University
- Akidah Fitrah, S.T, Lecturer of Malang State University
- Devy Dewayani, S.Sos, Lecturer of Malang State University
- Miranti Puspaningtyas, S.Pd, M.Akun, Lecturer of Malang State University
- Inanda Shinta Anugrahani, S.E., M.A. Lecturer of Malang State University
- Ika Mifa Geriarti,S.Pd, lecturer of Malang State University
- Liem Gai Sin, Ph.D, Senior Lecturer of Ma Chung University
- Etty, Conference Coordinator of AIBPM
- Eka Yanuar, Finance staff of AIBPM
- Dana Yurida, Publication staff of AIBPM
Editor of Chief: Dr. Satia Nur Maharani, S.E., M.SA., Ak.(email@example.com)
Dr. Scott Hipsher, Professor of Webster University, Thailand; Prof Majdi Anwar Quatinah, Professor ,Kuwait University; Prof. John Thanopoulos, Professor of University of Piraeus, Greece; Dr. Artee Aggrawal, Professor of Amity University, Mumbai, India; Miguel Ignacio Córdova Espinoza, Professor of Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Peru; Jacob Taarup-Esbensen PhD, Assistant Professor of University College Copenhagen; Dr. Garima Mathur, Associate Professor of Prestige Institute of Management India; Dr. Suhail Mohammad Ghouse Ph.D., Professor of University, Salalah, Oman; Martine BOUTARY, Professor of Toulouse Business School, Conseiller du Commerce Extérieur; Abu Bakar Abdul Hamid, PhD, Professor of Marketing and Supply Chain Management of PUTRA Business School Universiti; Dr. Joubert B. Maramis, SE., M.Si, Lecturer of Manado State University; Nicolas Fajar Wuryaningrat, SE., M.Sc, Lecturer of Manado State University